Blue Grass Park - Lexington
Clyffside Park - Ashland
The park was open from 1909-1913.
Dogwood Lakes Funpark - 7777 SR 973, Dunmor Information
The park has decided to close the rides section at the end of the 2003 season. It included a kiddie coaster, 4 flat rides, go-karts, water slide, miniature golf, volleyball, horseshoes, basketball, and arcade.
Fontaine Ferry Park - 230 SouthWestern Parkway, Louisville Web Site
My site is pretty self explanatory.
Forgotten Past Amusement Park - Gilbertsville
Ghost Town on the River - 230 SouthWestern Parkway, Louisville Postcard
Opening in 1972, this park was on the property of the former Fontaine Ferry Park. They still had many of the same rides and buildings as were left there in 1969. The park lasted only three years, living up to it's fitting name.
Guntown Mountain - Exit 53, Cave City
After a short chairlift ride to the top, Guntown Mountain had several carnival rides. The park also had a haunted house and Wild West shows. Surrounding the area were many other local attractions including an alpine slide, miniature golf, and other haunted houses. A Louisville businessman has bought the property and hopes to reopen it as Funtown Mountain in 2016.
Hammers Park - Louisville
Joyland Amusement Park - Lexington Article
The park operated from 1923-1960 on 25-acres of land in Lexington on Paris Pike. Joyland contained one roller coaster, the Wildcat, dance casino, playground, picnic area, and swimming pool. Famous big bands played Joyland, as well as jazz musicians such as Louis Armstrong and Billie Holiday. Mary Todd Elementary School was built in 1958 on the site of the former Joyland Amusement Park, along with a bowling alley and subdivision.
Kiddieland Amusement Park - Seventh & Berry Blvd, Louisville
Kiddieland was a small scale version of Fontaine Ferry's kiddieland. It was owned by a family that worked for Fontaine Ferry Park. They saw the success of Fontaine Ferry and thought to bring that to another area of Louisville. It was open for many years but closed in the sixties.
Kiddieland Park - Queen at Central Ave, Louisville
The park had several kids carnival rides.
Liberty Grove - Louisville
Ludlow Lagoon - Ludlow Postcards
The park operated from 1895-1918 with one coaster, the Scenic Railway.
Millsprings Family Fun Park - 200 McBride Lane, Paducah
The park was open from the mid 1990s-2000. It featured 18-hole miniature golf, bumper cars, slick track go carts, roller coaster, ferris wheel, kiddie jeep rides, and live entertainment.
Ninaweb Park - Louisville
Nobles Funland Amusement Park - Paducah
The park operated from 1987-1988 with one roller coaster, Galaxy. The coaster was moved to LeSourdsville Lake and renamed Serpent.
Riverview Park - 230 SouthWestern Parkway, Louisville
Riverview was on the site of the former White City and was open from 1911-1913.
River Glen Park - 230 SouthWestern Parkway, Louisville
After the close of Ghost Town on the River and Fontaine Ferry Park, the site opened as River Glen in 1975. It only lasted one year. In March, 1976 the main part of the park burned down. In 1978 the skating rink burned as well.
Rosedale Park - Rosedale
Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom - 937 Phillips Lane, Louisville
Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom operated in Louisville under Premier Parks/Six Flags from 1998-2010. The park featured over 75 rides and attractions. Also located on the site was Hurricane Bay water park. The park reopened in 2014 under its original name of Kentucky Kingdom.
Tombstone Junction - McCreary County
Old fashioned wild west town with hold-ups and a scenic railway. The train is currently being restored at the Big South Fork Senic Railway Shops in Stearns, KY.
White City (later named Riverview Park) - Greenwood Ave, Louisville Postcards
Built in 1907 at the foot of Greenwood Avenue (Chickasaw Park), White City tried to formulate serious competition for Fontaine Ferry Park. It had a water ride/roller coaster which was a new concept to the area. The ride was on a track but the final thing it did was plummet into the water. That ride didn't go over too well with the park guests. White City also had an out and back wooden coaster, skating rink, dance hall, and many other smaller rides. The park only lasted three years in Louisville. Upon its close, Riverview park opened on the former White City site. Riverview was open from 1911-1913.